SAME THERAPISTS. SAME EXCEPTIONAL CARE. NOW AVAILABLE FOR HOMEBOUND PATIENTS.
The TexPTS therapists you’ve come to know and trust are now providing in-home therapy.
[email protected]’s offerings include:
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- 20+ years experience
- More Board Certified and Doctoral-level trained therapists than any other practice in Texas
- Wide-coverage area – see map below for details!
- Appointments offered within 24-48 hours
- Seamless home to in-clinic transition when you graduate to outpatient therapy, providing great continuity of care
[email protected]’s Expanded Coverage Area
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH [email protected]
[email protected] Physical Therapy is designed to help patients regain regular movement through therapeutic exercise, balance activities and hands-on therapy.
Occupational Therapy with [email protected] helps to improve your ability to perform daily living tasks in a home environment so you can gain independence in as many facets of your life as possible. Our expert therapists work with patients to regain skills by using the following:
- Fine motor skills which is the coordination of small muscle movements, such as synchronizing hands and fingers with the eyes
- Cognitive skills that effect how you move
- Sensory skills that effect how you see, hear, touch, smell and taste
- Perceptual skills that focus on how you perceive differences and relationships between objects in your environment
Speech Therapy with [email protected] helps patients regain their ability to produce and understand speech, facilitate communication skills and manage swallowing disorders, reducing the risk of aspiration. Our therapists are also experts in VitalStim therapy, a treatment that helps the brain remap the ability to swallow.
[email protected] provides a healing environment for those coming home from injury, illness or a surgical procedure. You can expect the same clinical excellence that has made TexPTS the leader in physical therapy from [email protected]
Call or email us today to learn more!
Phone: 210.672.4640 | Fax: 210.672.4641 | [email protected]