Types of Treatment
Whether you’re on your feet all day at work, training for an upcoming athletic event, or just relaxing with your family on a Sunday, foot pain can be crippling.
TexPTS' therapists provide excellent medical care for a variety of foot and leg issues like bursitis, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendon injuries, bunions, ankle sprains, and athletic injuries.
After evaluating your pain, a specialist at TexPTS will work with you to formulate a plan to alleviate your pain, restore function, and reduce the risk of future injuries.
Treatments include a combination of the following:
- Manual Physical Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Neuromuscular Re-Education
- Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization
TexPTS' properly designed and fitted orthotics can reduce/ eliminate pain, significantly increasing quality of life.
- Orthotics delivered in a week (sooner if necessary!)
- TexPTS' therapists can modify orthotics without any need to ship back to the lab
- Adjustments and fittings are completed at our clinics
- Casted in minimal weight bearing so the orthotic is specific to how we want the foot to be placed when walking
- Total contact orthotics help control pronation and use a deep heel cup to stabilize the rear of the foot
- TexPTS' therapists have exclusive access to the prosthetic lab to ensure excellent quality
- Use a birkocork material that allows the foot to form to the orthotic
Here’s what some of our patients had to say
Courteous staff, excellent PTs, flexible scheduling. I highly recommend TexPTS. Excellent outcome with my shoulder therapy. Injuries happen; when anyone in my family needs a PT in the future, they’re headed to TexPTS!
The therapy I have received at Texas Physical Therapy Specialists is first rate in every regard. The entire team is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and compassionate. I have already made significant improvement in just three weeks.
I have had a great experience with everyone at Texas Physical Therapy Specialists. Such a friendly, laid back, and encouraging environment. They are on top of their game, and you can tell by the way they greet patients, work with them, and manage their team.
The folks at TexPTS are caring, thoughtful, and very professional. They truly care about your injury and want you to get better! I would recommend them highly to anyone in need of physical therapy!
The therapists, are very nice, friendly, knowledgeable, and encouraging. Their assistants and the office staff are equally as nice and friendly. The facility is clean and spacious. All this together makes for a very pleasant rehab experience!