Your First Appointment
What do you need to know before you visit?
Our goal at TexPTS is simple: to help you overcome your pain or physical limitations and get back to fun, life, and activities you love.
Ready to say goodbye to the issue that’s holding you back?
When your first appointment is booked, you’ve taken the first step to reclaiming your life.
As soon as you come in, our team is ready to get to know your unique story, learn about your pain or limitations, medical history, and what goals you’re setting for your future.
Here’s a short video that outlines everything you need to know to prepare for physical therapy:
A few things to remember for your first appointment:
Here are a few simple things you should know before we get started:
- You can make the most of your visit to the clinic by filling out the new patient paperwork at home and bringing it with you to the clinic.
- If you have already filled out the forms, arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. If you haven’t filled out your forms yet, no need to worry – just allow yourselves a few extra minutes prior to your appointment to fill them out.
- Your first appointment will last about an hour.
Wear comfortable clothes that allow for easy movement.
- Remember to bring your health insurance details, as well as any braces, crutches, and splints if required.
- Bring your referral if you have one.
That’s it! That’s everything you need to know to get started.
Still haven’t booked yet?
Take a few minutes now to schedule your appointment today.